Privacy Notice - Premium Choice Limited trading as ONE Pro Insurance Solutions
Premium Choice is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you a safe and secure online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Premium Choice website, our online platform and our mobile applications (collectively the websites) and governs data collection and usage. By using the websites, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
In accordance with the Data protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, any information you provide to us will be safeguarded and controlled by Premium Choice Limited, as Data Controller.
Our websites and general Information Security
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
When you download or use apps created by Premium Choice or its trading styles and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with personalised content.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Who is ONE Pro Insurance Solutions
ONE Pro Insurance Solutions is a trading style of Premium Choice Limited.
Premium Choice Limited is an Independent Insurance Broker that is registered in England, registration number 3845329 and based at 406 Fort Dunlop, Birmingham. B24 9FD. Premium Choice Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 312245.
What information we collect and how we collect it
We will collect information from you when you use our website. This information may include:-
- 1. Your personal details that you type in and submit such as your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, credit/debit card details and other information.
- 2. Additional information about your lifestyle and insurance requirements, such as details of your bicycle(s), your car, home and/or your travel arrangements.
- 4. Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number for internet connection) that is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. 5. Your preferences and use of e-mail updates that are recorded by e-mails we send you (only if you have selected to receive e-mail updates on products and offers).
Information collected from third parties
We use information from public sources such as the electoral roll and from credit agencies and other third parties. This information may be used in various ways, such as to assess your application for a product, service or quote, to verify your identity, carry out anti-fraud checks, provide you with premium and payment options or to provide you with tailored offers.
What we do with your information Your information may be used for the purposes of arranging insurance. Your information may also be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing compliance with any regulatory obligations.
Your information may also be used for offering renewal, product and customer service research, for statistical purposes and also crime prevention. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. If providing us with any information about another person you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this notice.
We will use the information that you provide to us:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; • as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. You have the right to see the information we hold about you. This is called Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of your information, please write to: Data Access Team at, Premium Choice Limited, 406 Fort Parkway, Birmingham, B24 9FD, quoting your policy number reference.
Premium Choice and our associated trading styles may, at times, use your information to keep you informed about our range of products and services which we feel may be of interest and suitable to you.
We may wish to contact you with details of promotions, products and services or relevant promotions, products and services of other carefully selected companies. We will do this using the personal details that you gave us in the course of using our services, websites or requesting information (e.g a policy booklet) or signing up for email updates. When we contact you in this way, we will only do this with your prior consent. We may contact you via email, SMS or Social Media and custom or tailored audiences. This is in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the Data protection Act 1998.
We may also contact you about relevant offers and services that are provided by carefully selected Third Parties however we will never pass your details on to these Third Party companies without first obtaining your express permission to do so. When we contact you, we will provide you with the facility to opt-out of any future marketing information however you can contact us at any time to have your details removed from any databases and/or lists that are used by us for direct marketing purposes.
Premium Choice Limited cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.